EfferSan effervescent disinfecting tablets dissolve in water to produce HOCL, a less toxic but powerful green cleaning technology. The sustainable solid tablet, when mixed with standard tap water, produces the remarkable cleaning agent called HOCL (hypochlorous acid). Widely known as nature’s germ fighter, this versatile cleaner can be used in a range of application as a no–rinse food surface sanitizer on up to a hospital grade disinfectant when applied in increasing levels of concentration, ranging from 100 to 4300 ppm.
- Sustainable 50 tablet jar, just add water
- Makes safe HOCL formula, pH neutral sanitizer & disinfectant cleaner
- Possible concentrations from 100 – 4300 ppm
- NSF D2 Certified – food surface safe
- EPA Registered / EPA List N approved
RETHINK sanitizing surfaces with GERMfighter