SANOpak is the new way to take sanitizing solution on-the-go as a water-activated system. Packaged flat (without water), it makes dilution of effervescent disinfectant tablet(s) an error-free process. The tablet technology is already included and dissolves with standard tap water in 1 to 2 minutes to produce the remarkable cleaning agent HOCL (hypochlorous acid). Widely known as nature’s germ fighter, this versatile cleaner can be used in a range of applications from food surface sanitizing to high touch-point knobs and counters and even fabrics or upholstery. HOCL is 80 to 100 times stronger than standard bleach but the natural chemistry does not include the “bleaching” effect and is safe to human contact, skin and soft surface too. As a hygiene tool for hands, it is alcohol-free and non-drying but effective against harmful bacteria and contaminants.
- Sustainable 4-liter / 1.05 gallon pak, multi-purpose sanitizer strength
- Makes safe HOCL formula, pH neutral, water-based sanitizer
- Reduces plastic waste to landfill | 80% lower carbon footprint
- NSF D2 Certified – food surface safe sanitizing solution
- EPA Registered / EPA List N approved effective against Covid-19
RETHINK sanitizing surfaces with SANOpak